Credits

Saturday, January 17, 2009

card making class

I am officially hooked into card making! I love it very much! I am grateful that a very good friend of mine invited me to do some cards. We go to Bella Art, in Johnston, where you'll find nice, friendly people, and really nice stamping, card making materials.




my df & I






Today's technique is using a regular bleach to beautify papers! How exciting! I did not realize we can use a bleach to make cards... Here's my creation...






The pear pictured in the middle is made from white glossy paper, we stamped alcohol ink on it, let it dry, stamped the big pear picture with versa mark, emboss, then wipe the inside with bleach... I love what came out of it!


Bleach is applied inside the outlined picture on the bottom right of the card.


We stamped with bleach on a nice bazzill paper.

I'd like to thank Sarah, our teacher, for guiding me to make these nice cards!
tfr



No comments: