Credits

Friday, November 21, 2008

Spring Roll 101

Several Friday nights ago, my df and babysitter decided to hang out after work and do something. Sometimes we scrapbook together while our kids play. My ds and her kids play well with each other that we don't really have to worry about them. Her kids are a couple years older than mine but they play like they're just the same age. They like each other soo much which is a great help!

Today, we decided I teach df how to make/wrap spring rolls - my version! She was a really good student. She takes mental notes, listens carefully, and asks questions... whew! I wish my "kids" at work are attentive and curious like her... then I will be happier.


This picture is of my df who is intently trying what I showed her. Wrapping spring rolls is fun!

The other picture is obviously the goodies we made. They're ready for the taste test. I thought they passed the kids taste test since they're done before we know it.


I enjoyed being with my df and her kids today. I am so glad that we get to be friends. Soon, she will be making lots of spring rolls herself! tfr




No comments: