Credits

Saturday, February 14, 2009

card making class #2

Today, my df from school, came with me to try her talent on making cards. I like the fact that I can have some company during a 20-minute drive to the class. When we arrived at the store, we were welcomed by the Chocolate Fest that the store's owner prepared for the ocassion - Feb 14.


we took a break to say "cheese"!


First fun card we made for the day! I love the bees! It was fun to measure and fold the paper to make this stand up card. I am sure my df will love this card...


This is another fun card. They call it diorama. I enjoyed making this project and am planning to make some more!

This one is a gift card insert. Isn't that cool??

This is a project I made from the store's "make and take" table.



Another project from the "make and take" table.

tfr

No comments: