Credits

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our X-mas Party




It's our little tradition to invite family and friends to our humble abode around this time of the year. We dine together, have some laughs, talk just about anything, and of course, we don't forget to take out the mic and sing.

Singing along (karaoke) is a lot of fun. I enjoyed watching my neice who does not speak a word of my native tongue sing my native song! And be good at it! It's amazing. Once again, I'm reminded that music is a universal language.

This year, we enjoyed the company of my df L and her dh and ds, my sil and her ds and dd, and everdearest gf and adopted gm, Lola Connie.

It's around this time of the year that I wish (more than other times of the year) for my two worlds to be one! Well, wishing is free so I might as well wish for the impossible!

No comments: